Reports and Publications
The Rural Adversity Mental Health Program (RAMHP) provides quarterly reports to stakeholders. These reports provide detailed updates on key projects, media and communication activities and program outcomes. The PDFs can be viewed by clicking on the links below.
- RAMHP Quarterly Report_Q1_Jan-March_2019 (2 MB)
- RAMHP Quarterly Report_Q4_Oct_Dec_2018 (2 MB)
- RAMHP Quarterly Report_Q3_Jul-Sept_2018 (28 KB)
- RAMHP Quarterly Report_Q2_Apr-Jun_2018 (3 MB)
- RAMHP Quarterly Report_Q1_Jan-March_2018 (2 MB)
- RAMHP Quarterly Report_Q4_Oct-Dec_2017 (2 MB)
- RAMHP Quaterly Report_Q3_Jul-Sept_2017 (28 KB)
- RAMHP Quarterly Report_Q2_Apr-June_2017 (1 MB)
- RAMHP Quarterly Report_Q1_Jan-March_2017 (1 MB)
- RAMHP Quarterly Report_Q4_Oct-Dec_2016 (1 MB)
- 2017 Glove Box Guide to Mental Health Evaluation Summary (838 KB)
RAMHP is managed by the Centre for Rural and Remote Mental Health (CRRMH). If you would like to view the CRRMH reports and publications, click here.