Reports and Publications
The Rural Adversity Mental Health Program (RAMHP) provides quarterly reports to stakeholders. These reports provide detailed updates on key projects, media and communication activities and program outcomes. The PDFs can be viewed by clicking on the links below.
- RAMHP Quarterly Report_Q1_Jan-Mar_2020 (5 MB)
- RAMHP Quarterly Report_Q4_Oct-Dec_2019 (4 MB)
- RAMHP Quarterly Report_Q3_Jul-Sept_2019 (2 MB)
- RAMHP Quarterly Report_Q2_April-June_2019 (2 MB)
- RAMHP Quarterly Report_Q1_Jan-March_2019 (2 MB)
Should you require earlier copies of RAMHP Quarterly Report, please Contact Us.
- RAMHP Annual Report 2019 (44 KB)
- RAMHP Annual Report 2018 (3 MB)
- RAMHP Annual Report 2017 (2 MB)
- RAMHP Annual Report 2016 (5 MB)
RAMHP is managed by the Centre for Rural and Remote Mental Health (CRRMH). If you would like to view the CRRMH reports and publications, click here.